Professional Skin Peels
What is Peel?
- Skin Peel is a chemical resurfacing process that can help your complexion appear more uniform and renewed, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness.
- It is ideal for first-time patients.
- It brightens the overall appearance of skin
- You will see vibrant, radiant- looking skin after 1 peel
- Helps achieve a more uniform complexion
- It is suitable for all skin types
- There is little or no downtime or visible peeling
How do chemical peels work?
Chemical peels accelerate skin exfoliation, revealing a more youthful and radiant appearance face peel.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of recommended treatments is based on your initial level of skin damage and selected peel strength. Results are cumulative. You will see progressively dramatic results with each additional treatment of skin peeling on face.
We will help you determine the number of treatment that you may need during your initial consultation. At Optimum Aesthetics, we will evaluate your skin condition and recommend the appropriate peel regimen based on your needs.
How can I maintain optimal results?
You will be provided detailed post peel procedure instructions. You will also be provided a complimentary post peel skin care kit, which will include all the recommended products for your skin care regimen.