Revitalizing Eye cream is:
PRO Line Blur Cream
What is PRO Line Blur Eye Cream?
Recognized by Allure magazine as one of “The Best 15 Eye Creams for Wrinkles, Puffiness and Dark Circles” (source: allure.com July 1, 2016) and awarded “Best Awake-Faking Eye Cream” by Refinery 29 (source: refinery29.com November 15, 2016).
What are the benefits of Line Blur Eye Cream?
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Will not clog pores
- NO:parabens, PEGs, phthalates, silicone or mineral oil
What does PRO Line Blur Eye Cream do?
- Revitalizing Eye cream minimizes the appearance of crow’s feet
- Reduces puffiness
- Brightens dark circles
Hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
What are the Ingredients ?
In addition to Aquabeautine XL® (INCI: Hydrolyzed Roe), Vitamin C and Brown Algae also contains:
- Squalane helps prevent moisture loss; restore suppleness and flexibility to skin.
- Shea Butter helps smooth, calm and moisturize skin.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract anti-irritant.
- Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera.
- Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract anti-microbial.
- Palm Oil helps moisturize skin, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, moisturizes and rejuvenates skin, active derived from palm oil.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Dibehenate (and) Tribehenin (and) Glyceryl Behenate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Alaria Esculenta Extract, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Hydrolyzed Roe, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid